When I first started writing this blog over 7 years ago, I will tell you now, it was hard. I was always sad or angry. and always alone. Especially when it came to support. There was always negative feedback. Telling me I was too negative, that I should go into therapy, that my anger wasn’t justified.
There was also times when there wasn’t support at all. Which was such a surprise when I switched sites. All of sudden there were people. I mean people!!!
Giving feedback, giving support to each other. It was such a relief. and a blessing.
Thank you! :)
Now for the reason for the post!! AWARDS!!!
I must first give a shout out to Fluxnews for nominating me! You didn’t think I would forget did you?!
I also must give a shout out to Emily @ Emilyguido.com for also nominating me! this lady has been writing for a year! and already published 6 novels! Damn! I cant believe it! So amazing!
sure there are rules for each award (fuck the rules!) but I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate you
- Blog Nominees Come and Get Some Stars!!! (seriouslyrebecca.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award! (seriouslyrebecca.wordpress.com)
- Blog of the Year 2012 Award (realityenchanted.wordpress.com)
- Award Nomination (contemplatinglove.com)
- Blog of the Year? Wow 2nd and third star! (patwoodblogging.wordpress.com)
- Thank you Summer! (utesmile.wordpress.com)
- Inspire – Be a voice, not an echo … (simplymejustbe.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogging Award (terry1954.wordpress.com)