A sharp weapon to cut down blatantly obvious stupid questions.
How I would love to wield you whenever such a question is posed!
- Is the coffee fresh! No, your coffee is going to be 3 days old. From the garbage!
- I would like my fries fresh! I am sorry we only serve our fries frozen. No exceptions.
- do you have ice capps? yes we serve them with donuts!
- Is there ham on the egg muffin. No thats a slice of tomato!
- Is there bacon on the quarter BLT? no the B stands for Back off get your own sandwich!
- Do you have sweet tea? Are you in America or Canada?
While I would love to be that deliberately sarcastic, I think the sarcasm would be lost on the customers and they would actually believe me. One customer actually believed me when I said we ran out of coffee.
This afternoon, i was so sugary sweet in First booth, despite the huge headache I had.
What amazed me was not one customer complained about the price hike.Yet they would make a total stink about free coffee. I dont get that logic!
“What do you mean its free! I asked for 1 coffee! What is the price!” They would get so angry!
“Why do you care?” I shot back. “Its free!”
“but I have my money ready!”
“so save it for next week!”
I was quite happy about their reaction! Tho I was kind of miffed I had to relearn all the prices!!!
I had fun on orders tho.
I was tempted to take them like William Shatner. Tho I doubt that would go over well.
- “Damn it, Jim I am an order taker not a God!”
- Hello this is your captain speaking!
- Spock this life form is not responding!
Or Forrest Gump:
- mama always said I had to smile thru my orders I didnt know why she said it. But I smiled.
- We have bubba latte. Bubba cappuchino, Bubba Frappe, bubba ice coffee
but what made my day is when the new girl S said front counter was boring without me! awe!